I believe that the Summer Solstice serves as a tremendous gateway of power, scope, and possibility. Through this gateway, you can become one with your most profound source of divine energy and meditate on the more significant questions about life. Summon the courage and contemplate all that can be achieved in 2023. Imagine a sweeping dream for your life that will help you make it through the dim days of autumn. Use this pivotal passage to relinquish doubts, anxieties, and apprehensions. The Summer Solstice celebrates full life when the Sun is at its zenith and the day is at its longest.
Release anger and sadness to the Solstice fires as the new moon energy brings birth and possibilities.
Here are some simple tips for a powerful Solstice ritual you can do alone or with a group:
– Smudge and open your circle.
– Anoint yourself with Solstice essence such as orange, sunflower, cinnamon, clove, cardamom or angelica root.
– Light your Summer Solstice or favourite yellow or orange candle.
– Work with Solar Plexus Chakra stones such as citrine, honey calcite, or yellow aventurine.
– Visualise yourself crossing a bridge – the land you leave on one side is what has already been.
– The land you approach is all that awaits you.
– The bridge is all that is right now.
Ask yourself: What does your future look like?
Who are you taking with you in the months ahead?
Who or what are you leaving behind?
What new opportunities, experiences, jobs, and connections do you wish to experience?
Visualise what might come to pass as you gaze into your candle’s flame.
Ask the Universe to bring your dreams to life for the Highest Good.
Claim balance and alignment on this midway holiday.
This is a great moment to divine what lies ahead in the year for you. Read your tarot, scry in your spheres and mirrors, ask of your pendulum, and see what insight comes to you. Set your intentions on your summer altar; in time, you will see your dreams come to fruition as the Sun begins its journey south.
1. What is going on in my life right now?
2. What inner work am I doing right now?
3. What is expanding in my life?
4. What is reaching culmination?
5. Where do I need more of the Sun’s heat?
6. How can I shine my brightest?
7. Where am I being guided right now?
8. How can I maintain this luminous mindset and light?
9. How can I celebrate this beautiful path of my life?
10. What peak moments have I experienced recently?
11. Where can I direct my energies over the next six weeks until Lammas, August 1st?
12. This card shines a light on your path and purpose …
If this ingites your inner flame … Wild Woman Wisdom is returning and online program, tracking the Wheel of the Year, it starts just before Samhain. Register your interest at email@example.com