Reiki I Training
Yogini in The Yurt
Saturday 26th June
10:30 – 5:00pm BST
The Usui Reiki 1 Course is aimed at new students to Reiki or those looking to refresh their skills. You will learn how to feel and connect to the Reiki energy that flows through all of us. You will be shown how to use your hands to conduct a Reiki treatment on yourself and others. You will learn about the origins of Reiki, gain an understanding of energy and learn how to use Reiki in your daily life.
Once certified, you will have everything you need to be able to confidently use Reiki to treat yourself, your friends, family and even your pets. You will also be able to attend Reiki II later in the year.
The Reiki 1 Course will run from 10:30 am to 5 pm on Saturday 22nd May with an hour for lunch. There will be short breaks in the morning and afternoon.
- The history of Usui Reiki
- The 7 Chakra Energy Centres
- The Reiki Principles
- You will receive Reiki 1 attunements
- How to conduct a Self-Reiki treatment
- How to conduct a Reiki treatment on family & friends
- Learn Reiki Meditation techniques to increase your spiritual connection.
- Extensive Reiki 1 Manual & Certificate
Light refreshments will be provided and a vegetarian lunch. Please bring a journal or notepad and pen. I would also recommend you wear comfortable layers as you will be lying down during the practical sessions, and the temperature in the room may vary.