January 18, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
What are The Sister Circles?
Women have been communing in Circles throughout the ages, sometimes openly, sometimes in secret, but always with the intention to bear loving witness to the lives of their Sisters, offering support, strength and wisdom.
- Allowing us the time and space to tune into our deep and wise knowing.
- Creating a space to hear and be heard.
- Giving us permission to be vulnerable and raw and true.
- Supporting us to give and to receive.
- Leading us to self-understanding, compassion and deep healing.
Deep healing and transformation can happen when a person is ‘seen’ & held with love by others while they navigate life’s challenges.
This has a powerful ripple effect on the women who participate in these circles, that echoes through their lives in a profoundly positive way.
Who comes to The Sister Circles?
Women who are:
- Wanting to connect with their wise, creative, inspired and empowered selves.
- Committed to taking responsibility for their own personal healing and growth.
- Ready for change and ready to make changes.
- Longing for more ‘juice’ out of life more love, joy, and adventure.
- Wanting to connect with other Sisters in their own community in a meaningful and authentic way.
- Ready to stand together with courage and birth this new paradigm through the heart.